WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Make a Mini Album Series

Hi all, I am FINALLY making that mini album series that I have been promising you!  YAY!!

There are three parts for the Binding and Cover…the videos are on You Tube and you can click on the links below to watch them.  Please be gentle, it is "live" and I made some boo boo's, but I think it came out OK.  I do have to say that I need desperately to get a real video camera set up.  My iPhone is just not exactly what I need, but it is what I have for the time being.

Make a Mini Album, Part 1

Make a Mini Album, Part 2

Make a Mini Album, Part 3

Thanks for watching, and remember to stay crafty, my friends!!


5 comments:

  1. great tutorial & videos, thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad you did these! I just love your work...your albums are always so nice....I appreciate you taking the time and effort to help us do this correctly....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog encantador,gostei do que vi e li,e desde já lhe dou os parabéns,
    também agradeço por partilhar o seu saber, se achar que merece a pena visitar o Peregrino E Servo,também se desejar faça parte dos meus amigos virtuais faça-o de maneira a que possa encontrar o seu blog,para que possa seguir também o seu blog. Paz.
    António Batalha.
    Aproveito para desejar um Natal muito Feliz.

    ReplyDelete