WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Hanging Organizer!

 I am repurposing two of those wire shelf pieces that I had leftover from a shelf configuration I made.  I save them, not knowing why I should or what I would do with them.  But, after seeing a chicken wire/clothes pin/frame organizer, I got this idea.  I used Command hooks under the shelf behind my desk.  I didn't use it on the walls because they are so textured that they don't work.  But on the underside of the shelf, it's awesome!
 A closeup of the hooks.  I had these jeweled clothes pins from Michael's in my stash for a long time, and now I know why I had them!
 I tied the two wire pieces together with ribbon, and taa daa!
I then found a thick piece of cork board that I just used a binder clip with to attach it to the shelf, and now, behind my desk, I have a place for pictures and for notes!  Woohoo!  This makes me so happy.  I love to be organized!

Stay crafty, and organized, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment