WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, January 31, 2015

A fun find for my ARC planner!

 I was at my local scrapbooking store and found these awesome little calendar cards for 2015.  My brain got all excited and I got an idea…

I punched the edges with my envelope punch board to creat a file tab top.
 Then I punched the sides with my ARC punch and created a tab for my weekly pages.  I have wanted a mini calendar to put in my weekly pages so I can see the month dates easier.  This works perfectly.  The back is blank, I could write birthdays on the back to help remind me when they are coming.
This is what it looks like from the tip, with all of my tabs sticking out.

Thanks for coming by!

Stay organized, my friends!

3 comments:

  1. Love this idea. Thanks for sharing it...Linda E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Love the mini calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I now have planner peace! I have been looking for a layout that would suit me and yours has given me such inspiration. I love, love, love it! Thank you so much for sharing all your pictures they have definitely given me the creative inspiration I needed, I have looked at dozens and it just was not me - finally I found something from which I can use to design my own. Thank you so very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete