WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, May 9, 2015

April Arc Planner Pages

 OK, y'all, here they are, and they aren't too late this time either!!  My Arc planner is still doing a great job for me, and I am loving the decoration of it.  I am using up a lot of my stash, as well as getting some awesome new stickers that I may not normally use.  It is so much fun.  I loved the yarn stickers.  These made for a colorful week. 
These stickers are newer, by Heidi Swap for her new planner line.  
 This week I was celebrating my hubby's birthday, so I got out the old birthday stickers.
 For this week I didn't know what to do, and so I just used these stickers.  I was string to get myself in the mood for gardening.  (That is not my favorite thing to do.)
That's it for this month.  Thanks for looking.

Stay crafty and organized, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment