WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, March 19, 2016

My new repurposed plastic bag drier

This is a quick and simple project, and it works FANTASTIC!!  I had the canning jar, filled it with mini marbles (that you would use for flower arrangements), and put a flower frog on it.  They I bought these bamboo chopsticks and put them into the jar.  TAA DAA!!!  My new cool bag drier!

I have these wonderful reusable zip lock type bags that I found at my local grocery store on clearance.  I bought a ton of them, and we use them all the time!  The problem was drying them after washing them…now problem solved.  The drier is very portable, and I can take it apart to put it away when I want to.  So far it is working great.

Stay crafty my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment