WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Repurposed Aprons

Hey all!  You know that I am a huge fan of repurposing items and creating new things out of old things.  Well, I have another project for you today.

 This started out as a jeans turned skirt project.  I have always hated these jeans, they never fit right.  So I made a skirt.  Then I tried it on.  NOPE!

I was trying to keep the pockets, but it just didn't look right, at least on my figure.  So, what to do?  I couldn't just throw this project away.  I spent too much time on it.
I cut them in half, front and back, and I used bias tape on the edges.  I added ribbon to the front apron for ties, and added the bib and ruffles to make it bigger. The back apron I didn't have to add ruffles, as the bib was wide enough.

I gave one to Jackie, and I am keeping one for myself, BFF APRONS!!!  They look awesome on, and they will be perfect to cook in.

Thanks for looking, and I will see you all later!

Stay crafty my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment