WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Cards for the Grandkids

 I just wanted to share the cards I have recently made for my grandkids.  All three girls had their birthdays, and turned two years old!  I made princess cards (for my "Princess Posse").  They are all files I bought from Silhouette.  I love that machine!!!  Casey loves Minnie Mouse, so I tried to incorporate her into the card.  It is a variation of a box card, and the castle is 3D!
 Folded up, it looks like this.
 On the back I put a large picture of Minnie.  I think it turned out great!
 The twins are also turning two years old, and I wanted to make them another castle card, but theirs is different.  I made the pencil card for their brother.  They all live in Colorado, and when I send one a present, they all get presents, so since he had just started first grade I made this pencil card for him.
 These are also Silhouette files.
Thanks for looking, and have a wonderful day, and don't forget to stay crafty!

2 comments:

  1. These cards are brilliant! I'm guessing there would have been some excited grandchildren when they received them!

    ReplyDelete