WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, September 17, 2016

I fixed my Duck Jammies!

 I love my Duck jammies.  How could you not, right?!?!  But, this Gramma has kind of sort of altered her size, and the jammies were just a little too tight.  I personally think that the jammies shrunk, not that I got bigger in any way.  HAHAHA!  Anyway, I found a post on Pinterest that showed how to increase the size of a t-shirt.  The post was on CrafterHours and I decided to try it.
So here is the result, and I love it!  I can now wear my Duck shirt and it is so comfy!  I used another t-shirt that I found on clearance at the craft store, the color was perfect.

That's it for today...stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment