WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, April 29, 2017

DIY Traveler's Notebook

 This was a fun project!  A friend of mine gave me some leather, and I knew that I needed to make this.  I had some notebooks, and went to JoAnn's and got some more, and made this book.  It turned out awesome! The band you see is a loop by Tim Holtz.  The attacher is also by him, and the key I used is by Recollections.
 I punched holes, two at the top and bottom for the elastics, and one in the middle for the loop closure.
 Here is the top view with 6 notebooks of beautiful note taking pleasure.
 Here are a couple of the notebooks.  They are by Webster's Pages.
 They also came out with a plastic pocket, and I put the stickers I had in my stash in them.

It's cute!  I love how it turned out, but I think one or two of the books have to go.  It is a bit thick, but it is able to accommodate it, which is cool!

Happy note taking!

Michelle💖

No comments:

Post a Comment