WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, April 8, 2017

My Large Happy Notebook

My local Michaels was having a huge discount on all dated Happy Planners, getting ready for the new ones to show up.  I decided to make a project.  I loved the colors in this style, and it matched perfectly with the collection of My Minds Eye papers that I had in my stash.  
 I didn't need another planner, but I can always use a notebook, so I took out all of the dated pages.  Then I cut the 12x12 papers to fit, and adhered them to tiebacks of the dividers.  This covered them up, and the COLORS ARE PERFECT!!!

I had some labels from Art C that I used to cover the month names on the tabs.  Now I can label them as I need to.
 Add in some paper...
 ...and a pocket or two, and you have a super cool, colorful and wonderful notebook.
I used some of the scraps and my We Are Memory Keepers tab punch and made a page turner.

The notebook turned out FABULOUS!  Now to figure out what to do with the blank weekly pages!

Stay organized!
Michelleđź’–

No comments:

Post a Comment