WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Some New Garden Art!

Hello!!!  Welcome to my little world, literally!

My mom got me interested these after she made a fairy house out of the leftover trunk of a tree.  I thought that I had some pots that needed some love, so I tried my hand at it.  

 The gnome home is my first attempt.  I got all of the items either at Craft Warehouse, Michael's or JoAnn's.  I love how it turned out.  Since this picture was taken I have added a few more things.  I am not the only one who loves it...some little critter has been playing in it!  Several times I have had to put things back where they go, as they are all messed up and not where they are supposed to be!
 This is my troll home...and I love it!  These little guys are so cute!
 I found a little dragon, and knew that they needed a pet for the pond under the bridge.  This one seems to stay intact...critters are leaving this one alone.  I wonder if it is the rocks that deters them?
These are super fun to put together and very easy.  And, the best part is that I didn't pay full price for anything...watch those sales and coupons!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Michelleđź’–


No comments:

Post a Comment