WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Bee Bath

OK, I know it's a little late in the season for this post, but I wanted to show you the Bee Bath that I made.  The coolest part is that IT REALLY DOES WORK!
 I had a pot that I wasn't using, so I filled it in the middle with rocks and around the edge with blue marbles.  I added the palm tree and the mermaid because I thought it was cute.
Bees need to drink water too, but it can be hard for them. They need a place to sit while they dip into the water.  They can drown easily, apparently. You fill the water only so far so that they have places to land.  This bee appeared the very day I made this!!!  They love it!

It's not much, but I'm trying to do my part for all of the critters.

Have a lovely day!

Michelleđź’–

1 comment:

  1. What a Super Cool idea....for Bees!! I will be sharing this on my blog! I have some Bee friends~

    ReplyDelete