WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, September 2, 2017

I Remember When" 12x12 Layout

I was just going through my stash of scraps and decided that I needed to try to make a layout with what I had leftover from this bunch of goodness.  I ended up framing it and hanging it because I love it so much.  The picture is my husband, oldest son, and our first grandchild (our daughters son).  I love this picture because it shows 3 generations of men in our family, and all three of them have the same middle name, taken from my husbands father.  Tradition!  The title came from one of the cutouts and it fit perfectly, since that baby is almost 9 years old now!
 I started by looking at the supplies I had available.  It wasn't much.  This is from a line by Cosmo Cricket called Circa 1934.  I love this line!
 I came up with this layout.  I had to piece-meal it together because I didn't even have a full paper.  But by layering I was able to create a full 12x12 size background!  Shhhhh, don't tell anyone!
 Here is the finished project.
 I layered chipboard pieces to create clusters.
 I also had to add bling to the project!
I soooooo love how it turned out.  It is just amazing what you can do with scraps!

Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!!!

Michelleđź’–

2 comments:

  1. I have a question? Doesn't apply to this post but only place I could find to ask it. I see that your craft room has Alex 6drawer cabinets to the right of your desk. Have you had any problems with having them stacked? I think these might be what I need to buy but they are just not tall enough. I would need to stack them. Did you put the wasters on the bottom one?
    Thank you so much.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work…unique site and interesting too… keep it up…looking forward for more updates.Good luck to all of you and thanks so much for your hard-work.
    asi legal bangalore, asi legal,asi legal kochin,Shahul hameed

    ReplyDelete