WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Haunted Desk

I have an amazing roll top desk that my BFF Jackie gave me.  For Halloween I "haunt" it!  A lot of the stuff I have recently purchased, but some of it I have had for a long time.  It is ever evolving.  

One of the "props" is an old old old pair of glasses, a ledger book, and some other cool items.  I felt it needed a pocket watch.  So,  made one.  


I gathered supplies from my stash.  I had the chain and the latch.  The skull I have no idea where it came from.  The watch is by Tim Holtz, and the clock face is actually a Jolee's sticker.  It turned out awesome!

Here is my desk.  I have books on the top that light up.  I made some "spell books" out of blank books.  In the fake typewriter I added photos by Tim Holtz that are halloween themed.  I even have a raven and a rat!

How do you decorate for Halloween?

Have a great day!

Michelle🎃

1 comment: