WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Halloween Rosette

I have been fighting a cold and fighting the loss of my crafty mojo and decided to dig though my supplies and create something...anything...and I did.
 I used my Fringe and Score Board by We R Memory Keepers to create the rosettes.  It worked so well!  It makes 1/2" and 1" scores when doing rosettes.  I supposed you could reinsert the paper and line it up so that it could make 1/4" scores as well, but I haven't tested that yet.  It was easy peasy!  The largest spider rosette was two 12x12" papers, cut into 6" strips, scored at 1".  The smaller orange rosette was two 10"x12" papers, cut into 5" strips, scored at 1/2".

I used papers from Recollections, flowers from Tim Holtz and Petal, and chipboard pieces by My Mind's Eye.  The doily is by recollections. I added some ribbon and a little distress ink and taa daa...It is now gracing the door of my craft room.

What do you think?

Have a spooktacular day!

Michelle🎃

1 comment: