WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, January 7, 2019

Planning the New Year!

Good Morning!  I thought that today I would share my planner set up with you. I am a Happy Planner.  I love that it is functional AND creative.  I feel like I am crafting when I work in it, and I work with it every day.

Recently the "Transformer Planner" idea has taken hold, and I decided to try it.  I LOVE IT!  I have, in the past, tried to keep up on several notebooks, and now, it is all in one.  It's very chunky as you can see, but it is awesome, and everything is in one place.  I have 4 planners/sections to it, and I can do it because I only keep 3 months in each one at a time.  If you are unfamiliar with this concept, check out YouTube.  It is full of videos on what it is and how to do it.

Here is my main planner.  This is the Trendsetter that came out last year.  I found two more on clearance at Hobby Lobby, and bought them.  I redated this one to make it good for this year.


The daily to-do sheet is amazing!  I don't have a lot of things to schedule, so I use this primarily for my household stuff like cleaning, extra tasks, work schedules, etc.  I did find, however, that I needed a little extra space sometimes.  I needed something...so I decided to DIY and make some sheets from old planner pages that I didn't use.


I just cut down a sheet and simply inserted it into my book.  This side is for the left page of my planner, and when you turn it, it becomes a note page for the right page of my planner.  I put stickers on the days that have some sort of special thing, such as birthdays, appointments, and the like.  Any notes I need to make, like notes for appointments, phone calls, etc, will go here.  I just started using this concept.  So far I like it!


I'm showing you this spread because I wanted to show you how I redated it.  I made a table in my Pages program, measuring it to fit the planner page.  Then simply cut it out, adhered it, and used number stickers to redate the calendar.  I found the mini calendars for 2019 by Carpe Diem and used them as well.  It came out amazing and now I can use my favorite style of planner for this year as well.  YAY!


The next section of my planner is this one.  It came with the latest Be Happy Box that Mambi promoted.  It came with great goals pages, so I decided this would help me keep focused.



  My next section is my fitness planner that I recycled from 2 years ago.  I never liked the pages that came with it originally, so I bought the new fitness pages and am using them for recording my food intake, my weight, blood pressure, etc.  It also has a nice daily section to record some thoughts, progress, etc at the bottom.



Last, but certainly not least, is my MISS MAKER!!!  I am using her to get my crafting fun back in order.  I am planning blog posts, working on projects for myself and for others that have been commissioned.  It has great space to keep everything in place, and it's PRETTY!  She matched the bright colors of my Trendsetter, and I love it.  Of course, after I took the picture below, I filled her out with this weeks adventures in creating, she looks pretty plain here, but believe me, she is full of great fun now.


Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed the post.  What does your planner look like?

Stay Crafty!
💖 Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment