WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

It's 2019!!!  Can you believe it?  I can't...Where did 2018 go?  It flew by and I feel like I blinked and I missed it.  A lot has happened in the last year, and I have been absent from the blog. I've been absent from a lot...looking at others blogs, YouTube tutorials, etc.   I am truly sorry about it, and I want to make it up to you.  It's a new year, and it's time for a new start.  If y'all stick with me and follow along, I promise we will have some fun!

I have been gone from the blog but not from crafting.  I have done some cool things.  I did manage to do a Craft Fair, my first ever, and it was so much fun!  I have made some new mini albums.  I have been doing a lot of crocheting (since I was recovering from surgery), and I am still totally into my Happy Planner.  I can't wait to share things with you.  Personally, we have had the joy of adding another grandson to the family, and my hubby's band has been super busy with Gigs (for which I have been the costume designer...more to come on that!).

So, here's to 2019, may it be the best year yet, and may we all LOVE, LAUGH and CRAFT!

💖
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment