WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, February 4, 2019

"I'm Happiest When I'm With You" Folio

Good Morning, All, and Happy February!

It's the month of Love and Valentines, and I have an album for you that is full of romance and all things lovey dovey!


I just love how this turned out, and I'm excited to show it to you.  This is a recreation of an album I did called "Everyday Captured".  You can find the finished album here, and there are several tutorial posts as well.  I sold it at a craft fair, and a lady asked if I can make another one.  This is for her.


I created my own folio, gathered a bunch of kraft cards and envelopes, some file folders and just went to town.  I also did not have to shop for a thing for this album, It was quite a stash buster!  When I made the folio, I went ahead and made two.  I am going to make another.  I just love how it looks, and how much it can hold.


I used magnets to keep these envelope pages together.


Under these envelope flaps are tags in a belly band.


This section is held closed with tags and some twine.  I have flips and pockets everywhere.


 The paper line is amazing.  I will have a list of what I used at the bottom of the post.


I used some file folders and created pages under this section.  It made for great picture mats.


Under the file folders is a pocket that I put a journal in.  It was also part of this collection.

I am planning on making a video to show all of the goodies, and I will post it when I get it done.

Here is a list of supplies:

Papers:  We R Memory Keepers, "Typecast", Paper Accents and Recollections
Envelopes, ribbon, twine and chipboard:  Unknown
Embellishments:  Handmade with various punches ad Tim Holtz word and phrase stickers
Tags:  Recollections
File Folders:  Heidi Swapp
Closure (elastic):  Tim Holtz
Magnets:  Basic Grey
Distress Ink:  Tim Holtz
Score tape and Scotch Tacky Glue
Stickers and some journaling cards:  We R Memory Keepers "Typecast"
Notebook:  We R Memory Keepers "Typecast"
Doily:  Martha Stewart

Thanks for looking!  Remember to stay crafty!!!

đŸ’–Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment