WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, February 25, 2019

An Iowa Hawkeye Afghan for my Hubby

Good morning.  I have been super sick for several days now so I haven't been crafting a lot.  I hope you all are staying well!

Today I am sharing a project that I finished last November.  I had to have surgery and while I was recovering, my hubby asked me if I would crochet him a special afghan.  Absolutely!!!  I love it when he asks me to make him a special project!!!

He's from Iowa, and loves his Hawkeyes.  I found this amazing website that sells the patterns for a variety of themed afghans like this.  It turned out great, and the instructions were super easy to follow.


I doubled the size of the afghan per his request.  I was standing on our hearth to get this picture!  It is a great blanket and totally big enough for a snuggle up movie night!

The website that I bought it from is City USA, and they have a huge selection of patterns for all sorts of sports themes, holidays, animals...you name it.  Go check them out here!

Stay well, and stay crafty!

💖💖💖
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. how can I get this pattern? please let me know as soon as possible. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a link above in the post. Just click the link. Thanks for coming by.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many skeins of yarn did this take? Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete