WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, June 24, 2019

Sassy Sister Swap, Matchbook Style Note Card Gift Sets

 I wanted to share with you today a swap project that I did for a wonderful, amazing and talented group of gals that I do crafting with online.  The "Sassy Sisters" had a Matchbook Notecard swap, and this is what I came up with for the project.  You know me, I can not follow directions.  The box turned out completely different than a matchbox!

We were inspired by Scrapdaworld on YouTube with her swap.  The link to her YouTube is here.
 My swap partner was Elsa, and I used a 6x6" pack of papers called "Love Letters" by First Edition.  I have had it in my stash and have used it for other projects, but this was perfect to do this swap.
 I ended up making a double drawer box to hold the goodies I wanted to send to her.
 In the bottom drawer I put the mini envelopes and cards, wrapped in lovely lace.  I also added punched hearts and butterflies for envelope seals.
In the top drawer, I created gift tags and embossed the "to and from".  I included bakers twine to tie them to the package.

Not pictured, I covered mini paper gift bags with more of the papers, I covered mini clothes pins for attaching cards to the gifts, and I sent extra papers in case she wanted to make something else with them.  I went with a whole gift theme on this one.

The project turned out super cute and we all had fun making these projects for each other.

Have a crafty day!!
đŸ’–Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment