WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, June 10, 2019

Some Simple Recipe Albums


 I wanted to share a quick and easy project that I did.  I was at Tuesday morning and found the inserts for the recipe album that was put out by Project Life.  I picked up two of them, came home and went through my stash.
 For this book I used some chipboard left over from a Heidi Swapp album set that I had and it fit perfectly.
I covered the board and went through my stash of flowers and bling and made a pretty cover.  I punched holes for binder rings.
 I used a 4x6 card to create a pocket on the inside front cover.
 It is going to be a great recipe album!
At the end of the book I created a pocket page.
It turned out lovely! I bought two inserts, so I made a second album.  This time I used chipboard and created my own cover.
 I love how the embellishments turned out on the cover.

 This time I didn't make a pocket on the front inside cover.
 I did create a pocket page.
Thanks for looking!  This was a simple but fun project to do.

Stay tuned for more projects and projects for my new endeavor into the design team for Country Craft Creations!  I have lots of ideas and can't wait to share them!

Stay crafty!
💖Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment