WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, July 28, 2019

"Let's Travel" Suitcase Album Video Is Live!

 Good morning!  This is my 4th and final July design team project for Country Craft Creations.  I have created a "Suitcase Album" for you, using up almost all of the remaining scraps of papers I had from my design team package.  This is a great stash buster project also, as I used a few items I have been hoarding for a long time!
 The paper collection is available at Country Craft Creations.  Stop by and check it out.  You will not be sorry!  Just click the link below and you can see all of the yumminess they offer!



Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a crafty day!

💖
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment