WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, July 15, 2019

My Photo Frame Tutorial is Live!

 Hi Everyone!  This is my 3rd July project for my Country Craft Creations Design Team.  

Today I have a tutorial for you on how to make these awesome 5x7" photo frames using one piece of patterned paper and two pieces of card stock.  
 This is not a new idea, but it is a great idea for using up that last sheet of wonderful paper in your collection to showcase your favorite pictures from your vacation.  
 This is using Carta Bella's "Let's Travel" line, and it is available at 
Stop on by my YouTube channel and check it out.  It's quick and easy and gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping by!

💖
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment