WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, August 30, 2019

The Walk Through for my "Endless" Never Ending Album is live!

Here is my 3rd August Design Team project for Country Craft Creations.  I am just in the nick of time...I've been sick for the last week, but I will have the tutorial up by tomorrow evening!!  I am using the "Endless" collection by Authentique, and I have LOVED using this paper line.

This is a take on an album style I have done in the past, but I reconfigured it to hold much much more and to allow for awesome embellishing.  I hope you enjoy this project.  As always, if you have questions please let me know.  See you later for the tutorial.

Here is the video on the walk through.

There's also a sneak peek of the paper line I received for September's Projects!

Visit Country Craft Creations for your supplies for this project.
https://www.countrycraftcreations.com

Stay Crafty, My Friends!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment