WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Updates and Such!

Hi, Crafty People!

I hope all is well with you.  I thought I would give some updates and share some other projects that I have been working on.  This is a long post, but I think you are going to like it.

I have been busy with the design team projects I do for Country Craft Creations, but I have also been making some cool projects as well.

Remember the Christmas in July projects I did with the design team?  Well, I decided that my goal is to make every project that these talented ladies made.  I started with the awesome project by Christina Aubin.  She created these adorable mini Christmas album ornaments and they are just the cutest thing.  I made two of them.
 I used scraps that I had and it really used up a lot of the pieces I couldn't bear to throw away.

 There are pockets all over the pages, and the pages themselves are also pockets that have pull outs in them.

 SOOOO CUTE!  They measure about 3x3".

I had some of these bells and Christmas lights and I put them on the ribbon hangers.  I love them!  Check out her tutorial on YouTube.  You can find it here.

I also made some 3D card folios by Tamra Merill-Kilgore of Country Craft Creations.  She made these great cards that can double as albums and gift card holders.  Super fun to make...so much so that I made a bunch of them and busted my Christmas paper leftover stash!  The tutorial is available on the Authentique Paper Facebook Page.  Here is the link.



Last, but not least...by the end of this  weekend I will have my tutorial for my "Endless" Never Ending mini album up and live on YouTube.  I am finishing up things, and will have a walk through also posted.  It turned out awesome.  I am using the "Endless" collection by Authentique and it is amazing.  This is the 3rd August design team project for Country Craft Creations.  


I think you are going to like it!

Thanks for stopping by.  I do appreciate all of your support.  Y'all are amazing!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment