WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, March 23, 2020

Farmhouse Market Stacked Page Mini Album and Bin Tutorials

HI!  I hope you all are doing well!  This is a very strange time and I just hope that you all are safe, well, and that this will be over soon.
Today, I am sharing my 2nd design team project for Country Craft Creations using the Carta Bella paper collection "Farmhouse Market".  It is a beautiful line of papers and I had a lot of fun designing this album.  I also used Artisan Cardstock from Country Craft Creations.  The fun part is that it only takes 3 sheets of cardstock!

 I did use almost a full 6x6 pad of patterned paper along with assorted embellishments that I got in the design team package.

 The album was made to go into the bin you see in the first picture.  I have a tutorial for that here on my YouTube Channel. 
Here are the cutting guides for this project.





Come on over to the YouTube Channel to see this mini album tutorial.  I think you will love how easy it is to put together!  I also share a few ideas a tricks to use for this and other album you may want to make.

Have fun, take care, and stay crafty!
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. I love this little album. I would love the details of the inserts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, ChristineB! Thanks for stopping by. Please click the link in the post to go to the YouTube tutorial and see how to make this mini album. Have fun, Michelle

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete