WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, March 28, 2020

What to do with your leftover paper packaging

Good afternoon!  I have come by today to share with you my ideas for using up leftover paper packaging.
 I used this kit by Authentique some time ago to create an album.  The first in that tutorial series can be found here.    I had the leftover packaging, and I loved the images, so I kept it, knowing that I would use it in an additional project.
I also had these stickers leftover.
 I grabbed my box of leftovers from Artisan Cardstock (from Country Craft Creations) and started creating.  
These are just a few of the things I did with this paper.  On YouTube I have a short video ( > 6 minutes) in which I talk about how I did these, and other things that I made.  

I hope you like it and I hope you have a crafty day!!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment