WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Farmhouse Market Folio Tutorial

Hello!  



I created a folio that has a couple new ideas for making waterfalls.  The project is fun and easy and has lots of space for photos and showing off these beautiful papers!


Stop by Country Craft Creations and get this paper collection!  They have chipboard stickers, puffy stickers, enamel dots...everything!  The ribbons and seam binding are also there...along with the brown and white Artisan Cardstock that I used.


Below you will also see the cutting guide for the project.  This will show you how to cut your card stock so that you maximize the use of your cardstock.


I used 10 sheets of brown, and I believe 2 sheets of white.  I used about 14 pages of patterned papers, ribbons, seam binding, and 4 magnets for this project.

















Thanks for stopping by, please check out the video tutorial!  You can see it here!

Take care of yourselves, and stay crafty!
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. no photos, just a box with a grey circle and a minus in it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning. I am sorry, I'm not sure what is going on with blogger. The pictures were there when I posted, and now they aren't. I deleted the pictures from the post and then re-downloaded them. It appears that the pictures are now visible. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for coming by and letting me know.

      Delete