WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, September 14, 2020

Masquerade Mini Album Walk Through Available on YouTube!!

 Hi Everyone! This is my walk through for the 3rd design team project I did for Country Craft Creations using Authentique's "Masquerade" paper collection. I love this collection! It is GORGEOUS! I came up with a couple little twists that I think you will like. The tutorial will be done soon and with that I will have a link to my blog for the visual cutting guide, and I also will have a cutting list for both the black and brown cardstock both on the blog and in the tutorial's description.



Please visit Country Craft Creations at https://www.countrycraftcreations.com and get this paper collection. I also used black and brown Artisan Cardstock, Scoretape sheets, Art Glitter Glue and black seam binding from the store as well. Thanks for watching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment