WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Three Junk Journal Bindings


Hello again...Wow, two in one day!  The other day I did this video going over three different and easy ways to bind junk journals.  I had some questions with some that I did, so I thought that I would share this tutorial going over the methods that I use most frequently.


Thanks for watching and supporting my crafty craziness!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm interested in watching your 3 junk journal bindings video but I can't seem to find it. Help please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can watch the video by clicking the play button in the above video. To watch it on YouTube click the "YouTube" name in the bottom of that video when it starts playing and it will take you there. I hope this helps. Thank you for coming by.

    ReplyDelete