WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, October 26, 2020

Hello Autumn Place Setting Decor Tutorial

Welcome to my blog and to my third design team project for Country Craft Creations using Carta Bella's "Hello Autumn" paper collection!!! This is a super fun and fast project! I didn't have a lot of leftovers in the design team package, so I utilized what I had and made these. I was able to use SCRAPS of patterned paper and only 1 1/2 sheets of brown Artisan cardstock (not including the leaves...I will talk about other options in the video). There are so many options with this project, I know you will love it.


For each box, I used: Cardstock, 1 at 6 x 6 Patterned paper, out of a 6 x 6 square you can get the needed pieces, 4 squares of one design for the outside, 5 of a second design for the inside, all of them are 1 7/8 x 1 7/8. I used scraps of leftover cardstock from my stash to make the leaves...but you can use other things, I mention options in the video. I also used for each box: 1 yard of twine, 1 button, 2 flowers, 3 small leaves One sheet of Artisan cardstock and one sheet of patterned paper will make 4 boxes total. Decorations and embellishments are totally up to you! Please visit Country Craft Creations
and get your supplies! Thanks for watching and have fun with the project!

No comments:

Post a Comment