WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Hello Autumn Holiday Planner Walk Through

 Hello everyone!!!  

Today I uploaded a walk through video for my latest design team project for Country Craft Creations.  

This is a planner/scrapbook/recipe album all in one!  This is perfect to plan your festivities for October and November...and as a bonus I will describe in the video, you can also use other papers and turn it into a planner for December!  

I think you will like this project and have fun with it. Please visit Country Craft Creations for your papers and supplies and meet me back here soon for the tutorial!


No comments:

Post a Comment