WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, October 1, 2021

 Hello! Here’s a quick, easy and fun project to do that would make a great present with a little wow factor included. It's a blast from the scrapbooking past.



Tammy of Country Craft Creations challenged the designers to find a past project that we have either never done a tutorial on or a project that we did to a tutorial on in the past but wanted to resurrect and/or revamp it. So…I am resurrecting and revamping this explosion album I did in 2011. The link to my original blog post is here, and the other album I made
is here. It is a fun project that I did two different ways in the past. I combined them into a new and revamped project. I am using Christmas Dreams and Midnight Ride to show you different looks (and because this is the third attempt to do this tutorial!), both collections are exclusive to Country Craft Creations at http://countrycraftcreations.com. Below is a cut list. It took about 11 sheets of cardstock in your base color, and 2-3 sheets of cardstock for photo mats. I used almost an entire pack of 8x8 paper (Christmas Dreams) and about 14 sheets of 12x12 patterned paper (Midnight Ride). Thanks for watching, and have fun with this tutorial! Outer Layer Base: 5 - 8 x 8 Outer Layer Gatefold: 2 - 5 x 8 Inner Layer Base: 5 - 7 x 7 Inner Layer Gatefold: 2 - 4 1/8 x 7 Page Flip: 1 - 12 x 7 I also used 4 pieces of seam binding at 12" each for closures.

No comments:

Post a Comment