WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, October 10, 2021


 It is LIVE!!  My video tutorial is ready and available!

This is the second volume of my "Our Year" album series that I created for Country Craft Creations.  I am using their exclusive paper collection, "Remember the Time" and it is available in their shop at https://countrycraftcreations.com



This album covers July through December.  If you haven't seen the first volume, it is here...


This album collection is a great way to save your memories for the year to come.

Please check out my YouTube and please check out Country Craft Creations.

Stay Crafty, my friends!!!

Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment