WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Simple Vintage Lakeside Mini Album Tutorial


Hi and welcome back. I have a fun tutorial that you will love. This album features "layouts" on the inside covers, and three fully loaded pages with tags, pockets, tags and pop out elements. I used approximately 14 sheets of Antique Grey Artisan Cardstock, I sheet of Kraft Cardstock, about 20 sheets of patterned paper (which included the coordinating patterned paper that you can get with this collection), and 2 sheets of heavy weight chipboard.

 Please note: I used a lot of patterned paper in this project, but did have several "half sheets" of patterned paper left over. If you do this album like I did, you will need approximately 20 sheets but it can be done with less if you desire. It all depends on how you use your patterned paper.

If you would like to check out the walk through video I did, you can find it here.


I'm using Simple Stories "Simple Vintage Lakeside" which is available at Country Craft Creations.  
I'm using Artisan Cardstock in Antique Grey. I also use one sheet of Kraft cardstock for photo mats. The flowers are by 49 and Market. I also use Seam binding in Chocolate Brown. The twine and green ribbon used on the cover are from my stash. If you are unfamiliar with the Lay Flat album cover method I use for the cover, the tutorial is here.

I do have a cut list in the video description for this project. I hope you enjoy this project as much as I do.

Stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment