WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Just a Little Catchup! A Country Craft Creations Design Team Package and a Tutorial...

 


First, I want to share the amazing goodies I got from Country Craft Creations in my March design team package.  I get to play with Simple Stories, "Simple Vintage Lakeside" and I love it!  Truth be told, I bought extra stuff also!  I can't wait to share with you what I'm starting off with, I came up with a page that I think you are going to love, and a different take on something I designed years ago...Stay tuned!  


I have also shared this tutorial.  I made a Victorian Sewing Box, in a different style, using items I got in the Your Creative Studio's December "Sewing" Box.  It is a great project, and very versatile. 

I did make another version of this, using papers from Country Craft Creations, "A Mother's Love". That video is below if you missed it.  





No comments:

Post a Comment