WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Coin Envelope Book for Halloween

I have a kit burning a hole in my stash (kind of like how money burns a hole in my pocket!) from My Mind's Eye.  I decided to create a book I thought of, using coin envelopes.  The total size of the book is 6 x6".
Some of the envelopes are outside, on the pages, some of them are sandwiched between the pages.
It has 10 pages total, and all of the tags you see come out for more pictures or journaling.  I just got some lovely twine by jillibean, and thought it was perfect for the tags.
Some of the pages I left blank...
Some of them I added another pocket using a coin envelope for more tags.
I love the bottles of poison in this kit.
The back cover has the "Happy Halloween" pocket with three mini tags that come out.
There are 14 large tags total in this book.  Lots of room for pictures and journaling.  I think my grandson, Cooper, will look adorable in this book for this year's Halloween festivities!

Thanks for looking, and stay crafty, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the Halloween things that you are doing. My son's birthday is on Halloween so we do a lot of crafty things then. I love this book.

    Tamra

    ReplyDelete