WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Daily (Kinda) Journal Project



Hi! Today I thought I would show you some of the little extras I started dressing up my journal with!
 What is nice about the album that I decided to alter is, the inner liner was cute & didn't need covering!  So I started by creating a double pocket to tuck away goodies! Then I took one sheet of 12x12 paper & made another pocket page.
 Here I added a couple of distressed envelopes.  I have used envelopes like these in the past to hold receipts & programs.
As you can see my album has many pocket pages for photos & journal cards.  The book came with 40 pockets, front & back it will hold 80.  I bought a few extra books for $2 so that I would have extra pages to complete the year or possibly go longer.  


So, what do you think?

2 comments: