WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my Grandson, Cooper!!  He is TWO YEARS OLD TODAY!!!!!  He loves baseball, and his favorite team (and Mom and Dad's too) is the Chicago Cups.  He is going to be a baseball player for Halloween.  Mom dressed him up in part of his outfit (minus the shirt) to show me the socks...I knit them for him because you can't find athletic socks for a toddler!!  I think they match the outfit pretty well!
Isn't he cute!?!  Ready for action.  He knows what "Batter Up" means!  He hits his little T-ball set, and runs around the house like crazy!
I made this banner/birthday card/album for him.  I used my Cricut to make the various shapes.  I ran the large scalloped rectangles through my Cuttlebug to give a little dimension.  I added eyelets, tied with ribbons, and when they are done hanging it up to look at, they can put pictures on the back and fold it up like a mini album. 

Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment