WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Tree Mini Album

Happy December...It's Christmas Season.  But, I am not in the malls shopping, I am in my craft room making cool Christmas projects.  Here is one I just love!

I made this after seeing a post here, on Split Coast Stampers.  She gave the link where she saw the idea, and where I found the tutorial here, on Scrapbook and Cards Today.


I made a rosette, sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer mist.  I punched the butterfly and added Stickles for the body and antenna.
Here is what it looks like with all the "pages."
Page one and two:  The sticker was matted, then I glued only the bottom, creating a pocket.  The tags are stocking stickers that I matted with kraft cardstock for journaling spots.
Pages three and four:  I decided to use the pockets created in the making of the book to house tags shaped like trees.  I used the trunks as pull tabs...two uses in one!  I left them plain to not add too much bulk to the book.
Pages five and six:  I put a sticker on kraft cardstock, then adhered down the center and at the bottom to create a pocket on each side.  The tags are also made from stickers matted on cardstock.

The back cover:  I made a rolled flower, following the tutorial here, again on Scrapbook and Cards Today, but using paper instead of fabric.  The leaves were hand cut and run through my crimper.

Happy Holidays!!!  Stay jolly, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment