WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, December 10, 2010

The Family Christmas Card, 2010

I have been making my Christmas cards for about three years now.  Every year I pick a color scheme, and design a card, then make massive quantities of them.  This is the "winner" for this year...
And here is what I did to make it:

I used papers from Bella Road.  It is called Wintertime.  It is an awesome line of snow themed papers!  I made my own cards, 4 1/4" x 5 1/2",  from white cardstock that I get from the office store.  The brown Bazzill is 4" x 5 1/4".  I cut some white, 3 3/4" x 2 1/2", and ran it through my Cuttlebug with my new Sizzix folder.  The bottom paper is cut the same as the embossed white.  I found this great glitter ribbon at the Craft Warehouse, it is made by Darice, and it is called Glitter Garland.  I attached it to the card with Scoretape.  I made the folded Christmas tree, using a 5" half circle cut by my Gypsy and Cricut.  I added the rhinestone for the "star".  This line of papers has sheets of journaling cards.  I cut them out, rounded corners, and stamped the sentiment with a stamp that I got in a goodie bag at the CK Convention.  The stamp is by Unity.  This card is placed on the inside.

Stay cozy, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment