WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Olive U!

Just like Jackie said, we both got the Nifty Fifties Cricut cartridge and we both love it!  Unknown to us at the time, while she was making her card at her house, I was working on this card at my house!   I like to make my husband little "just because" cards and leave them around for him to find.  He loves a good martini, so this was perfect for him.
I cut out two of the martini glass shadows and attached them at the "bowl of the glass" so that the stems would separate to help it stand up.  I used glitter pens to color the star and the pimento in the olive.
I created the sentiment with the font on the cartridge, and  used my Gypsy to connect the letters.  I used my glitter pen to make olives out of the dots over the "I" and the exclamation point.

Have a creative day!

2 comments:

  1. I recently got this cartridge, too, but haven't used it too much - yet! I did make a gift tag for a friend using the sewing machine, and it turned out really cute! I'm so glad I found your blog, and look forward to much more inspiration from you girls! Becky G. in GA

    http://camelliacottagedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies...love the blog! Omg so much to see and learn. TFS!! I hope you both have a very Happy and Safe NEW Year!! I don't have this cartridge but it sure looks like a fun one!!!
    Keep sharing love the projects.
    xoxox
    Sincere Regards
    Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete