WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Heart Box and Mini Album

I bought the Making Memories Je t'Adore embellishment kit and I couldn't resist using it that night.  I challenged myself to making a mini album and decorating the box using as much of the embelishments I could and using papers from my stash only!!!
 I traced the box and trimmed to make the book pages.  I just bound with a simple bookring and heart charm.
 I tried to incorporate more pockets by using ribbons to make spaces.  I punched other hearts to help the tags not fall out!  The tags on the right are actually adhered together to create a "bigger" tag of stacked hearts.
 I used up the Cupids I had from Jolee's that were left over from my Love Wrap Around Album because they are just too stinking cute!!!
 I made a larger heart tag for the right side of this page.
 Love these roses!!!
The back page.

Stay crafty my friends!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ladies! Beautiful Album!! Love It!
    Wanted to let you know that I have awarded you a blog award!! Head over to my blog to get it!
    http://kerraftycreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get so much inspiration from your blog.. and love all the cute boxes and books....Left you a little gift on my blog..enjoy!! Connie in NM (mom of a nursing student!). www.highdesertstamper.com

    ReplyDelete