WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Two things...

First, I want to let you all know that I have been asked to participate in a Blog Hop for Christmas!!!


Elsa, from  Just a Few Designs, invited me to join in on the fun with this Christmas blog hop she is hosting.  It will be for three days, and each of us are doing three different projects.  I am working on them right now.  I can't wait!  Stay tuned, more information will come!

Second...here is the class project by the Button Farm that Jackie and I took on our CK weekend!!




This album was designed to be either a book like I did it, or bound like a pennant.  The papers are Basic Grey, LOVELY!

Friday, I will show you the finished "bones" of my Halloween book.  I worked on that on the Friday Crop!



Stay Crafty, My Friends!

1 comment:

  1. I really like it as a little book -- so cute!

    I'll be around to see the the blog hop projects!!!

    ReplyDelete