WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Tis the Season Blog Hop DAY TWO!!

I decided for my second project to move away from an album and do some decorations for my tree.

I made a set of 6 rossette ornaments using a variety of things.  The papers are DCWV, the charms and the showflakes are from Michael's in their "ornament making section", and then I added ribbon for hanging and rhinestones.
I made them so that they are double sided, incase they wiggle around on the tree.
 For each of them I used a strip of medium blue, and used an edge punch on it.  This punch also gave me the holes that I used to attach the ribbon and the dangle.  I made two rosettes out of light blue, one for each side.  I used the 1" white circles to finish the rosettes.  The dark blue punched shapes provided the background for attaching the showflakes.  Then, I added the rhinestones to the middle of the snowflakes.  I used hot glue to adhere everything.
They turned out soooooo cute!

I think I need to make some more of these, I love how they turned out!

Now please head over to Tmika's  site and see what she's cooked up for today!

Remember, this all starts with Elsa...Here's the lineup if you got here by chance or got a little lost!


24 comments:

  1. so pretty ! :)
    *Nothing but Love*
    Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just speechless! These so beautiful...thanks for sharing.

    FlaCrafter

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! I want a set in pink please! lol tooo lovely...like always!
    Thanks for doing this with me girly...
    xoxoxo
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are so gorgeous! I love making rosettes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Michelle they are awesome rosettes and what a neat idea to turn them into hanging ornaments. Totally awesome!! You rock!! Ttys Hugs Kimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great to meet u , I didn't sign in at all yest so just found the hop this am, I hope I can still be involved, if not se labor I found u and ur creations, yay! nice to meet u I'm on mas as well , deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your ornaments, they are so pretty! It's nice to see blue decorations when so much is green and red.
    Many hugs,
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute. I love them. These make great gifts. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Michelle! I love these! They are simple enough but look extravagant - my kind of ornament :) If I did these in silver and white with the crystals, they would be perfect for my MIL's tree! Thanks for sharing :)

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!... They are sooo pretty!...
    Love the blues u used... =)
    TFS!...

    Hugz,
    ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Love the idea and the finished product! I love those ArtMind dangles!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aloha Michelle! Yes indeed they are SUPER CUTE! Great job and thanks for sharing how you made them!!! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bling on these ornaments is great. I love how you made a beautiful set!! What a great gift to give!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute ornaments!! Love them!! TFS! HUgs.. Maggy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm going to have to make some of these! They would make great Christmas gifts too! I always give ornaments I create every year! TfS!!! HuGs, Valerie G

    ReplyDelete
  16. What cute ornaments. They would make a great gift set. Thanks

    I may also show up as Slayer2b

    ReplyDelete