WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Winter Wonderland

I was at my local scrapbook supply store and found a little mini album kit by Little Yellow Bicycle that was on clearance.  I then got an idea, bought some extra stuff, and this is what I came up with.
 The book didn't come with a cover, so I made one with chipboard covered in papers.  Some of the supplies I added were from the same company, some by Bo Bunny's new line.
 The pages are all different sizes and shapes, and there are some pockets and envelopes.
 I added some extra pages with another paper packet I picked up.  I also bought some Bazzill flowers to go with the papers.
 I love this color scheme!
 I made a pocket page, and added huge tags to them.
 I also added this mini page on the right.
 The rosette is from a kit by Little Yellow Bicycle.
 Lots of space or pictures and journaling.
 The icicles are by Jolee's.
 I loved making this...I had so much fun.
 These envelopes are from a set that was supposed to be "Five things I love about snow", but I decided to make it whatever I wanted to, so I left that sticker out.
 I sure hope that we get snow this year so I can fill this up!
 I wrapped a journaling/picture die cut around the envelope...
 ...so I can have some on each side.
I sure hope it snows this year so I can use this!

Stay Crafty My Friends!

2 comments:

  1. another very cute project! I see a tall policy stule blue scalloped envelope in there can I ask if you made it or where you found it? TIA
    hugs
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That envelope you are asking about is from the kit that a major part of this book was made from. It is by Little Yellow Bicycle. Thanks for all of your nice comments, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete