WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, July 27, 2012

Butterfly Specimen Box

 I got this kit from SEI at the last scrapbooking convention I went to. It came in one of their club kits, and I knew when I saw it that my mom had to have it.  So, I made it for Mother's Day! I know the post is a little late, but Mom got it on time!!!
I think it turned out really cute.  It measures about 8 1/2 x 8 1/2".  I added a little bling, and lining to the inside.

I bought a second blank shadow box.  I just have to figure out what to do with it for decorating my room!!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

1 comment:

  1. It turned out beautiful!!! Your mom will love this special gift!

    ReplyDelete