WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Tiered Organizers

I have been drooling over the ones I have seen all over the internet and on Pinterest...so I decided I needed to make one of my own.
 I found these mini metal platters at the thrift store for $3, and the candlesticks were from Craft Warehouse.  I spent a total of $8 on the whole thing.  I used E6000 glue, and Taa Daa!  I LOVE IT!  If you look close at the bottom right of this picture, a layout I did is under the glass of my desktop...my husband and grandson.  Ahhhh....CUTE!
This one is in progress.  I found these plastic outdoor plates at Safeway, and I had one more candlestick...What's a girl to do?

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Like that platter, love the shoe tape holder; oh yea and I see the layout! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete