WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

More of my Photo File

We took a trip to the Saturday Market.  I added some pictures that I took with my regular camera, but cut the pics into the instant camera shapes.  That counts, right?
 I used some scrap papers to create the frames.  I found these cute little camera wood embellishments by studio calico and colored them with Sharpies.  Behind these two photos is a tag...
 I put journaling on the back of this.  The top tag pic is me and my oldest son, Neil.  The bottom left pic is my daughter-in-law, Sarah, and the right pic is my mom with Neil and Sarah.
This is the back of that page.  I have to go back and get more of these little cameras!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment