WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Happy Birthday, Susan!

Hi everyone!  I have been sooooo busy!  I have a couple  of announcements to make, and then I want to share a card that I made.

You all know that I am involved in a great group of crafty folks, we are called "Just a Few Friends."  We all are in the process of preparing "Fan pages" on Facebook.  Mine is located here.  Please stop by and "Like" my page!  When all of our our Fan pages done, I will have their page links here as well so you can visit their pages too!  We are going to have our projects as well as information on our blog hops and other activities.

The next blog hop we are doing is THIS SATURDAY!!!  Please come on by and check it out!  It is going to be AWESOME!!!

 I am working on the tutorials for the pages in my "Tall Skinny Mini" and am planning on getting them to you soon.

Now for todays project...


A friend of our had her 50th birthday, and this is the card that I made for her.
 I used Graphic 45's "Ladies Diary" collection for this card.  I didn't want to do the "over the hill" kind of 50th birthday, I wanted it to be classy and elegant.
I printed this sentiment in my word processing program.

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

2 comments:

  1. what a great card!! I love that it is up-lifting and lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card. This has to be one of my favourite collections from G45, just so elegant!

    ReplyDelete